Dump Truck Drivers-CDL Class A
Construction Job Site - Dallas, TX (Temporary Denver, CO Site)
Competitive Pay & Incentive Packages Available!
***ROAD TRIP: Drivers must be willing to work temporarily in Denver Colorado for a short time (approximately 2 months) prior to working in Dallas, TX. Hotel and food related expenses while working in Denver Colorado will be provided.***
$28.00/Hr Starting Rate
Heavy Highway/Civil Construction Contractor seeking Experienced End Dump and Side Dump Truck Drivers. Preferred candidates should have general heavy highway construction experience, self-motivation, and ability to operate proficiently meeting both production and safety requirements. See below for more details!
Must have Class "A" CDL License
• Must have experience with Dump Truck Driving
• Knowledge of End Dump and Side Dump Trucks
• Minimum of 2 years Operating Experience needed
• Need Experience with Asphalt, dirt, gravel, and millings
• Meet all safety requirements & adhere to applicable safety policies.
• Acceptable level of correctable vision for Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral and Depth Perception.
• Hearing sufficient for being aware of back-up alarms, hearing equipment and for normal conversations.
• Personal Protective Equipment: Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, etc.
• Use of both arms and legs required.
• Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds or more.
• Climb, bend, stoop & stand for long periods of time under adverse field conditions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.